terms of service
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING FROM THIS SITE.
1.If you purchase a subscription (the "subscription") on this site (the "Site" or the "website") you are agreeing to abide by all of the provisions set forth in this Agreement between You (the "subscriber") and Iberialoteria.com and Ledonford S.A. ("we").
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not purchase on this site.
2.We may change, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time. If we do so, such changes will become effective immediately and will be posted on this site.
3.We may discontinue, change, or suspend any aspect of the site at any time. We may change, discontinue, or suspend the availability of any database, content, feature, or product of the Site. We may impose limits on features, including services, use, or restrict your access to parts or the entire Site without notice or liability.
description of service
1.You are subscribing to a Messenger Service that will buy lottery tickets on your behalf. By subscribing to this service we will buy the desired lottery tickets on your behalf for the duration of your subscription. We will also store your ticket and will make available to you a scanned copy of your ticket with your imprinted name as confirmation that your ticket has been purchased according to your instructions.
2.You understand that we are not affiliated, directly or indirectly, with any lottery, anywhere in the world. You also understand that we are not "selling" you a lottery ticket. We do not participate in the earnings of any winnings nor does it receive any commissions from a lottery organization for rendering this service.
3.An e-mail will be sent to you before each draw for each lottery you are subscribed to. This email will contain a scanned image of the ticket we purchased on your behalf. The ticket will normally contain the numbers you are playing, the draw date, and your name imprinted on the ticket.
4.An e-mail will be sent to you after the drawing to inform you of the lottery drawing results and the status of your subscription. We will also attempt to notify you of any winnings you may have won.
5.You will be able to view the status of your subscription, your playing tickets and other information about your account on a password protected section of the website.
6.WINNINGS: We will make every effort to detect when you are a winner and assist you in collecting any winnings from the lotteries you subscribe to. However, be aware that:
- You are ultimately responsible to notify we when you are a winner.
- Under some circumstances (i.e. when you win the jackpot or when the lottery requires further identification) a lottery organization might require you to appear in person to collect a prize.
The following describes our normal procedures for handling your winnings:
- Winnings under $600 will be automatically collected by us and will be, at your option, either credited to your subscription or sent to you.
- If your winnings are $600 or greater we will forward you an official lottery claim form which you will fill out, sign, and return to us. We will use the form and your ticket to collect your winnings. The lottery organization will mail us a check in YOUR NAME that can only be cashed by you or deposited into a US bank account in your name. When we receive the check, we will contact you to make arrangements for you to receive the funds.
- If the lottery requires your presence (i.e. if you win the jackpot or the lottery requires it for any other reason), you will pick up the winning ticket in person at our offices.
- You are responsible for any and all costs associated with collecting your winnings, transferring any monies to you, and/or handling of your winning ticket.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible to report your income and pay any taxes due to the appropriate federal and local authorities in the United States of America and in the country you reside. You further acknowledge that the lottery organization might retain a portion of your winnings and forward it to the appropriate taxing authority on your behalf.
- For any winnings that we handle for you, you will always have the option of:
- Having the money transferred to you. All costs are your responsibility.
- Having the money credited to your subscription essentially extending your subscription period and buying more lottery tickets.
- Purchasing a new subscription.
1.LEGALITY: These terms and conditions are valid only where legal. You are responsible for ensuring that it is legal for you to use this service in your local jurisdiction.
2.ELIGIBILITY: All subscribers must be at least 18 years of age.
3.OWNERSHIP: You, the subscriber, are the sole owner of the lottery ticket and any winnings arising from your own lottery tickets.
4.TRANSFER: Your subscription is non-transferable and non-assignable.
5.TAXES: You, the subscriber, are solely and wholly responsible for payment of all taxes associated with income received as the result of your lottery winnings.
6.CHARGES AND CANCELLATIONS: By purchasing a subscription, you hereby authorize the imposition of charges to your credit card for all subscription fees as well as for any further goods and/or services at, through and/or from or pertaining to the Site. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the subscription period, unless subscriber cancels service. We will refund you the unused portion of any cancelled subscription minus $10 for administrative costs, unless subscription is cancelled prior to automatic renewal.
7.START OF SUBSCRIPTION: Your subscription will start as soon as your payment can be verified and we are able to purchase a lottery ticket on your behalf.
8.TERM OF AGREEMENT: This Agreement will be effective on the first date on which a lottery ticket is purchased on your behalf and will continue until the earlier of the date on which we receive written notice from the subscriber to terminate the subscription or the last date for which a lottery ticket is purchased on the subscriber's behalf.
- All winnings will be handled as described in section “Description of Service” above. we will make every attempt to detect when you are a winner and automatically collect all winnings. We will notify you immediately when it has collected winnings on your behalf. At that time we will ask you for instructions on what to do with your winnings. If you do not contact us within 15 calendar days with instructions on what to do with your winnings, all winnings will be credited to the subscriber’s subscription essentially extending the subscription period and buying more lottery tickets.
- We will not be held liable for any winnings that it has not collected from a lottery organization. We are a Messenger Service and will attempt to collect your winnings on your behalf when so instructed by you. However, our ultimate responsibility is to hand you your winning ticket at your request.
- We will attempt to inform you of any winnings you may win. However; it is ultimately your responsibility to notify us of any winnings you may have won and to do so within the time limits that each individual lottery designates to collect a price on a winning ticket.
10.ERRONEOUS INFORMATION: We will scan and record the numbers that a subscriber is playing on a ticket bought on the subscriber's behalf. We will then record the winning numbers for the corresponding lottery drawings. In the event wrong information is sent to a subscriber, the subscriber shall not be entitled to any claim based on the receipt of erroneous information. The subscriber will only be entitled to obtain the ticket bought on his behalf. Subscriber must immediately notify us upon receipt of erroneous information. SUBSCRIBER HEREBY WAIVES ANY CLAIM AGAINST US FOR THE RECEIPT OF ERRONEOUS INFORMATION.
11.FORCE MAJEURE: We shall not be liable for failure or delay in performing an obligation under this Agreement, including but not limited to purchasing lottery tickets or collecting winnings, if it is prevented from doing so by causes beyond its control such as natural catastrophes, extreme weather and other acts of God, the actions of any lottery commission or organization, federal, state and local governments, computer viruses, war, transportation stoppages or slowdowns, stoppage or slowdown of the Internet or other networks, or for any reason beyond the control of us and our agents or employees.
disclaimers and limitation of liability
1.THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU (AND NOT US) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR AND CORRECTION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF US OR OUR REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE ARE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FROM ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO US DURING YOUR LAST SUBSCRIPTION FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON THIS SITE. PARTICULARLY, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF A LOTTERY'S JACKPOT.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.